Thursday, November 20, 2008

Week 2: Thing #3 My Feelings about Blogs

I confess. I love reading blogs. I love knowing about other people's lives. It is as if some are sharing their intimate details about their lives for all to read. Blogs were like public diaries when it first started. A few years ago, I started my own blog and shared my photos, and documented my day to day life. Due to lack of time, I stopped updating it.

Now people use blogs for everything: documenting their lives, sharing photos, selling things, for sprees, sharing information....it is indeed a really powerful tool of communication and information.

Now that we are taking classroom learning 2.0, blogs also have another function: tracking our progress through the course!

1 comment:

ray said...

One of the things I do before I travel to a new city is find blogs of people living in that city. That way I get an idea of what they are upto and what is happening in that city.