Thursday, December 4, 2008

Things #10 and #11




Jumping the gun! I find it more interesting to do Things #10 and #11 first.


I created a fun image using an image generator at http://www.customsigngenerator.com/. Only problem I faced was that when I wanted to change the photo, I can't seem to upload a new photo cos' the previous one was automatically saved. So here's the pic....!

He's cute, so I wanted to do something cuter for him. I played around with the image generator and decided on this frame: his photo in a TV. I think it fits nicely into the TV screen.
Web 2.0 awards
I picked out this site from the list of Web 2.0 awards 2008 - http://www.imcooked.com/. Interesting receipes there. Here's one really interesting video which teaches you how to toast a ham and cheese sandwich WITHOUT an oven in the hotel room - with an IRON!. The sandwich looks really delicious...not sure if I would try this process out myself though. Go to this website to check out the interesting video.
Ning network
I have also joined a ning network - Baking Tips is the name of the network.

No comments: